I have been reading these for about three weeks via Ashley at Simply, Ashley. This week, I feel it’s necessary that I participate in this link up. I need to accept some of my failures.
Here it goes…
1. That I didn’t actually make a second, meaningful post yesterday as promised. Jude didn’t go to bed till Erik and I did.
2. That I have found another mom that I really click with and have spend an enormous amount of time with her trying to socialize our kids and ourselves. I need “mommy” time.
3. That I have really slacked on my slip cover project, and I desperately need to finish it. I’m so unmotivated…it’s rough doing these things by hand!
4. That I really want to go on a date with my man even though we’re about to go on “vacation”. We rarely get dates, and sometimes I need him to myself without the babies. We’re young, but we still have to work on that “spark”.
5. That I already want another tattoo. It’s ridiculous. We just finished ours. But Tyler’s work is SO good.
6. That Erik claims he doesn’t read my blog, but he reads whatever I write over my shoulder. It’s adorable.
7. That I am dying to be done breastfeeding for no other reason other than to have coffee again. Yes, I love that I am nursing, but some days I just CRAVE a cup of joe.
That’s it guys…I know it’s not much. But don’t worry! Another post is coming!