sI figured that since my last post was a little rough around the edges, I should lighten the mood. This is just a fun post about my recent “addictions”. This will be a list of products, shows, and pages I love, love, love. Enjoy!
1. Ebay – Erik and I both love Ebay because we can find everything for dirt cheap. We love getting new cases for our iPhones. These are a few of them…
2. Pinterest – Just like the majority of ladies I know, I could spend HOURS on Pinterest. I love finding DIY projects that are simple and kid friendly. I’m also completely in love with wedding ideas; I have always loved all things wedding oriented. I pin mostly crafts, delicious looking treats, and wedding dresses or venues. I’m a girly girl. Haha.
3. The Walking Dead – Let me just say that I hate zombie shows, video games, the thought, or anything to do with zombies. They’re gross and horrifying. But let me just say that Erik has really gotten me into this show. We just finished up the season finale on DVR, and I love the story line. I have genuine opinions about characters and the plot. I don’t really like gory shows, but the CG isn’t great in this show. Therefore it’s tolerable. For any of you who watch the show, Daryl and Herschel are my favorite characters. I loathe Lori, Carl, and Andrea. I’ll have to post about my thoughts later. I could go on for awhile.
4. Scentsy – I found out about Scentsy after deciding that tart warmers were far more efficient than candles. They’re low temperature melting wax makes it safe for my kids if they find a way to climb the counters and stick their finger in it. They are a company of independent sales consultants, and my neighbor happens to be one! Their products are a little bit more expensive than warmers or tarts you would buy in a department store. Personally, I have only bought the bars while using Wal-Mart brand warmers. Their scents are amazing and much more fragrant than any candle or Wal-Mart brand tart that I’ve purchased. This is a link to my consultants page in case you’re interested: https://smellygoodthings.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home
5. Thirty-One – I found out about this through Suzanne, my mother-in-law. For Margot’s second birthday she gave me this ADORABLE personalized Thirty-One tote that I now use as a diaper bag. Since then, I have added their large utility tote to our collection. I have used it for laundry, crafts, and will soon be used for my “early education” endeavors. Suzanne is apparently going to surprise me with another piece that should match what we already have.
6. Books – This is going to be my last “obsession” for the day. These are just a few of my favorite books to read to the kids that we all love. Margot and Jude both love reading stories. I love reading to them. We read anywhere from three to five books every night right before bedtime, and it really helps mellow them out.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Feel free to let me know what you think. I could certainly use some feedback to help gear my future posts!